It has been a busy time and I have not been able to post media roundups as I would like. However, with the EU announcements, radio programs and Bi-Elections, women and court challenges..
- The Ottawa Citizen: EU scolds Harper government for StatsCan controversy
- The Tyee: Pro-census group applies pressure in federal byelections with radio ads, flyers
- The Ottawa Citizen: All Canadians should be concerned
- Canadian Press: Huge demand for mandatory long-form census data to aid minorities, women
- Winnipeg Free Press: Group takes long-census fight to byelections
- The Capital Works: Census change ignores women’s unpaid work, advocates say