Many great public submissions were made today in Québec City on the reforms to access to information laws.
The following are a few posted by members of the Civicaccess.ca list:
- Fédération professionnelle des journalistes du Québec Soumission
- Open North, submission can be listened to at the audio-visual link below
- Quebec Ouvert, Soumission
- Centre for Law and Democracy – Canada: Serious Problem in Québec Openess Law
- Canadian Internet Public Policy Clinic (CIPPIC) – Technologies et vie privée à l’heure des choix de société / Privacy & the Right to Information in a Rapidly Evolving Technological Landscape
You can also listen to their audio/visual recordings of the consultations and their submissions given in the Assemblée nationale du Québec.
This is a great example of how civil society is engaged in the direction of public policy and law.
Comments on Posts